No products in the cart.
Here is my latest upcycled project and I am super excited to share it with you. All you need is a shoebox, some toilet paper rolls, some paper and if you want, 4 door knobs.
Here is what you do.
1. Take your shoebox lid and cover it with the paper of your choice
2. Put some strong glue on the doorknobs and on the shoebox lid and attach them as shown in the picture.
3. Now take the shoebox and cover that with the patterned paper of your choice. You could also cover the lid and the box with fabric.
4. Take the toilet paper rolls and fit them inside the box making sure you stuff in enough for a snug fit. Make sure you trim the rolls so that their tops fit into the box and don’t show above the shoebox sides.
5. Fit the lid into the box as shown in the picture and fill in with your art supplies. Voila! You’re done!
You could also choose to skip the shoebox lid part and just add the door knob feet to the actual shoebox. I liked to do it this way becuase in my opinion it reinforces the shoebox and also adds some extra interest to the project.
Let me know what you think, I love to hear from y’all!
Have an artsy crafty day!