No products in the cart.
I’m back after the weekend break and I am still enjoying playing with the 6×8 DCWV project stacks. They are really a lot of fun!
I run my own small business and really like giving out encouraging notes to folks who work with me. I also like to share notes and small gifts with friends and family. That’s why I love the new Mini Notes and Envelopes project stack.
Here is the video showing you the stack and how easily you can make your own little mini notes.
I thought it would be fun to come up with 10 things you can do with these little envelopes. Here are my suggestions.
- Share them with co-workers with encouraging words inside or congratulations on a job well done.
- Use them to give small gifts or money for birthdays and other special occasions.
- Use them as lunch notes for your children.
- Use these as little secret notes that can be written, sealed and glued to your journals.
- You can also use them to add extra journaling to scrapbook pages.
- Adhere them to a card and add a fun secret message inside.
- Use them as mini birthday cards.
- Add these envelopes to gift packaging and use the notes to write a message and sign your name so that your guest knows who gave the gift.
- Fill them with confetti and a fun note to add a pleasant surprise to someone’s day.
- Use them as little coupons with gifts written down – for instance you could give one to a child promising a book or a meal at their favorite place.
What will you do with yours? Share your ideas in the comments below!