No products in the cart.
Here I am with the fourth blog post in our #CountdowntoChristmas series. Today we’re making a fun gift for all the creatives in your life. This gift can also be used for teachers and students or anyone who has a love of stationary.
If you want to stay tuned to our Christmas blog post series make sure to subscribe using the box you see on your right. We also have an awesome gift guide and a free craft book coming up for you. So don’t miss out!
- Paper to cover the Shoe-box
- Door Knobs
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Start off by covering your shoe-box with patterned paper. You can use old wrapping paper or gift wrap too.
- Next up cover the shoe-box lid in the same way.
- Add the small door knobs to the shoe-box lid as shown in the picture above. Use strong glue to adhere them to the lid.
- Now put as many toilet rolls as will fit into your box.
- Put the lid on the bottom of the box as shown in the picture below and use the toilet paper rolls to store your supplies.